Program Fees, Refunds and Payment Information
- Tuition fees must be submitted prior to September 1 or February 1.
- Annual school fees are included in the tuition. However, school supplies, special course programs or athletic team fees are not included.
- Medical Insurance is mandatory and must be arranged prior to arrival in Canada. Students in our homestay program are required to use our insurance provider.
- 5% of one semester tuition fee is retained by RDCRS if registration is canceled after a visa transaction has been processed.
- No refunds will be made after October 1 or March 1 of each semester.
- Students who have been asked to withdraw will not receive any refund
Fee Payment Methods:
- Arrange for your bank to transfer the funds to our bank:
Red Deer Catholic Regional Division No. 39, TD Canada Trust
4902 Gaetz Avenue, Red Deer, AB T4N 4A8
Phone: 403-340-7400 Fax: 403-340-7450
Branch No. 89609 Account No. 0897-5205169.
Swift number for transfer is TDOMCATTTOR and the transfer number is 89609.
- Send a bank draft or money order directly to Red Deer Catholic Regional Schools
- Have your contact or sponsor in Canada deposit money on your behalf in our bank account
NOTE: All payment plans must be approved by the Program Manager of International Student Services at the time of registration.